Master Project Title: Ontology of Business Activity.
Language: Ontology Web Language
Duration: January 2011- June 2011
- Responsible to research two different business activities.
- Responsible to identify entities, elements and concepts of different businesses and identify the relationship between them.
- Responsible to develop a common vocabulary between two businesses.
- Responsible to critically evaluate the existing specifications to a more structured and common system using XML, OWL or RDF.
- Responsible for developing an Ontology in RDF format using web ontology language.
B.E Project Title: Time-Table Automation
Duration: January 2008- June 2008
- It looks for the most experienced and good teachers (based on faculty profile, past results, past students feedback), who have had experience in teaching a subject and assigns the same to that subject automatically.
- It assigns the best teachers to take the toughest subjects and the easiest subjects are assigned to new teachers will little or no experience.
- The feedback module collects student feedback on a monthly basis. If a teacher is performing very badly according to the students, the time-table can suggest an alternative arrangement.
- It assigns labs to faculty, who has the necessary programming or relevant skills to do a good job with the labs.
- It takes into account the constants as entered by the administrator. For instance, only assign the most experienced faculty members to “projects” of the 7th semester.
B.E Project Title: Inventory management System
Duration: May 2007- Sept 2007
- This tool manages the whole inventory details of any organization.
- One can modify this system efficiently according to change requirement of the client.
- One can easily search records from complete list according to selected criteria.
- One can efficiently enter the complete purchase transaction (such as price detail, invoice number, discount etc) by using purchase transaction form.
- One can easily modify “Received Quantity” according to delivery of the product from the supplier or manufacturer in purchase transaction form.